Best Made Co. is a great brand focusing on tools and accessories that aid the able man. Horace received the Elkskin Chopper Mitts from his sweet mother and has hardly taken them off since. He has indeed used them to chop wood, but the most recent use was with his gorgeous Koni-Omega out in the perfect snow. He swears that his hands are more than cozy and these mitts make the perfect glove for a manual shooter. While I'm over here freezing trying to gingerly press my digital shutter release, he pretty much can slap his camera the shutter release is so big and stubborn, like a lot of the film cameras we use. These gloves are comfortable and, if I might say, quite cute. Horace loves nothing more than a good ol' vintage vibe.
Best Made Co.

![]() |
Horace & Mae Photography Website | Facebook |
















Those look so cozy! I love that they're mittens for a man :)
ReplyDeleteI think they're so great! They totally fit Horace's style:)
Deletelove,
J
"a good ol' vintage vibe", I love that phrase!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Delete~Jennifer