About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loving Lately




Thanks to Horace for the photos!

I got to try a bottle of Mint Polish and I fell in love with it. It goes on so smooth and in just one coat, you have a great manicure. I'm a french manicure lover, so I tried the color "Pass the Scone" and really like the neutral tone, which is a great color to go from a busy day with Owen to a dinner date with Horace. The bottle is nice and big (and pretty:) so you really get the bang for your buck. With more colors on the way, I'm definitely making this my go to polish. 

Coolest part? Greta was kind enough to offer my readers a big ol' 20% discount in her store! In the next 30 days, just use the code JTANDTHESEA . Make sure to check our Greta's blog and Like them on Facebook! Her Instagram is super cute too:)



Mint Nail Polish
Facebook / Blog / Instagram


*I come across so many things that I want to share, but don't have a smooth way of posting about them. So, on these "Loving Lately" posts, I'll be sharing some of my favorite things just for you. I hope you enjoy and maybe try them yourself!*

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh man it SO is. Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Thanks babe!

    You know all my thoughts about nail colors.

    I like the idea of having a category named Loving Lately. You should start having categories for all your posts...like...

    Loving Lately
    Picture Show
    Hoooooommmeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I might have to borrow that one... :)

    Also, don't let Horace name your categories. ;)

    ReplyDelete