![]() |
| My sweet friends from 3rd grade - Anna and Leslie |
These are some songs that remind me of the girls in my life - girls I met when I was 8, a girl I've known my whole life, a few I met in college. I love you all so much and miss those of you I don't see regularly so badly. Well, these songs may be a bit embarrassing but I hold them near and dear to me because whenever I come across them, you are the one they remind me of. Each one of them brings to mind your sweet smiles and the fun times we shared together. Not really sure why these songs remind me of you (sorry Anna:P), but I'm always happy when they do.
1. Kate
2. Anna
3. Rachel
4. Becca
5. Ashley
6. Leslie
Love you girls!
Have a great weekend!
.jpg)
There is a long unedited email in your inbox. Miss you and I probably will have to go home from work and dance to that Beyonce tune. HA :)
ReplyDeleteYahoo! Reading it now and loving it:)
Deletemiss you girl.
~J
Love this! Fall out boy definitely reminds me of myself in high school :) Feel better (your boy is having a blast and keeping my kiddo's thoroughly entertained!). xoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it ash:)
DeleteThanks so much for taking him for me!
love
J
Take a look at my roommate (roommate), she's the only one I got, ba-da-da-DAT! Love you, and miss you, oh, so much!
ReplyDelete