About | Featured | Website

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shower

My sister is about to have a little baby girl in just about a month (kiddo #3!) so we threw her a shower/picnic to celebrate their newest addition.  My sister had requested a "non-showery" shower, so that's what we did! We invited families and had an outside party to keep things simple and fun. The kids loved playing croquette and blowing bubbles while we mingled and relaxed on a perfectly breezy May day. Ashley was blessed with so many sweet gifts and really enjoyed getting to see everyone before little Ella comes along.



8 comments:

  1. Great photos as always! It looks like a wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Jen! I absolutely loved the shower, and can't wait for us all to meet Ella. You're such a blessing to my little family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love:) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! love you.
      ~J

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love going to baby showers, all those little clothes make me so happy. Congrats to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekuh! Oh man, I get cuteness overload sometimes:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  4. looks like fun...and those cupcakes, yum!!!!!
    congrats on the newest addition :)

    -s.

    serioussarahblog

    ReplyDelete