About | Featured | Website

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Giveaway #2 : Wassupbrothers Little Owl

This week, we are featuring the Etsy front page featured seller Wassupbrothers all the way from Moscow!... Russia, that is. Olga makes the cutest little softies and I'm so excited to be able to give one away to one of you. Olga is giving away the most adorable Adam Flanagan Owl and you can see his picture below. This would make a great Christmas gift for that little niece or nephew (hint, hint Owen's Aunties:).

 I asked Olga to tell us a little bit about her self and her shop:


All photographs by Igor Hive and Olga of Wassupbrothers.

"Good day! I'm Olga - art softie maker from Moscow, Russia. And I'm owl addicted:)
I love to give new life to the useless and old things. The idea that my eco-friendly toys will bring a little bit of love and joy to you warms my heart. I try repurpose, recycle, and reuse different materials as often as possible. Basically, I do my softies without patterns, just taking the pieces of cloth and watch how they turn out. It's a magic to see how small scraps, vintage buttons, sweaters or old dresses turn into soulful creations.



Over the past 10 years I have worked in different kinds of art: illustration, painting, fashion. But lately I've been stuck on the art soft toys. They give me the opportunity to use all the skills and creativity that I have accumulated, and they bring me much joy and pleasure. I had not been making them for a very long time, but decided to come out with them seriously in the beginning of 2012. And now I can't imagine that once there was a time when I did not create my soft little friends."

Olga names all of her owls and this one is named Adam Flanagan. So cute!


Thanks Olga! Make sure to stop by her adorable shop to see all her other creations ('favorite' her shop while you're there!) and click here to view her Etsy featured seller article.


To enter to win the Adam Flanagan Owl, use the Rafflecopter widget below! I would love to hear what style of giveaway you prefer. Rafflecopter or comment entries. Let me know in your comment.
The Contest will be open until Sunday night at midnight. A winner will be announced next Monday.

Good Luck!

[UPDATE: Congrats to Darlene Webb on winning the Wassupbrothers giveaway! We'll be in touch. Thanks to everyone who entered!]

a Rafflecopter giveaway

43 comments:

  1. My son Jack would love the owl! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great giveaway! I have to admit, though, I have been eyeing Bennie the Hedgehog for awhile now, so I will probably end up keeping this owl for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love Olga's Owls. If I were to win one I don't think I could bear to give it away to anyone though! I would want to look after the little owl myself :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all - would probably keep it for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter would love your owl, although she may have to share with me an her brother or sister that is yet to be born :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother would love an Owl, he is a fan of Wildlife and Animals like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would actually love this as a gift to myself....I'll be honest! ;) This one is my favorite one so far. :) My sister Jocelyn would love it but she already has one of your cute little owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-D I have to admit that I just can't pass Adam to someone, surely I will adopt him <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 4 yr old daughter would love this sweet Owl.. and so would I :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my oldest son would love it. It reminds me of when my mom use to make toys for us. Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! My niece would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me? comments :) and I love Olga! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thinking Adam would love to be adopted into my daughter Ashley's family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My adorable daughter Kira would love this...someday. We just bought her an owl puppet from Ikea for her Christmas present but this is way cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My little son would love this.
    Kaci Guisinger Harrison - KaciOhio

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm expecting a baby boy in February and would love to give this to him :)

    fionairish@eircom.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. MY Owen would love this little softie too, although his little brother Peter would probably steal it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The baby that's about to be born would love the present.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd actually love to give it to my mother-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would gift this to my 2 year old nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute, cute, cute little friend for Helen to come home to!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of Olga's creations are so lovely! I would love to give this to my sister at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love to win this for my 14 month old niece. Plus, her mom loves owls, so it'd be a two-fer :0

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah. Such a sweetie. We (me and my little sisters) would love to take him on vacation and other trips! As if he's our own brother.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My best friend, Laura would LOVE this. She absolutely LOVES owls and this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please Enter Me In Your Giveaway.
    In Response To Your Question Of
    Who in your life would love to receive the owl as a present?
    I Would Love To Win The Wassupbrothers Little Adam Flanagan Owl For My Niece.
    Thank You For Having This Giveaway!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. My daughter would love this owl. I love owls, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is one beautiful sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My daughter would love this little guy to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i would love to give to my little sister ^^
    she will love it!

    Thankyou for this lovely giveaway! ^^
    hana_clay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My boyfriend
    :-)

    Joanna-Gloria, yana_ven@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore this!!
    Can I keep it, please??
    :-)

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  34. I absolutely adore Olga's cute softies :)

    ReplyDelete