About | Featured | Website

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bee Unique Bowtique Giveaway!


Here we go! A great giveaway from the adorable shop Bee Unique Bowtique.

My cousin Beth makes the most adorable little girl accessories in her shop. I just love the sweet and girly style and it makes me hope my next baby can wear them:)


Here's a word from Beth:

"I am a Army wife and mother of three beautiful children (soon to be four in January). After I had my daughter, I wanted to make quality and affordable hair accessories for all walks of life. So come and check out my shop and my Facebook page facebook.com/beeuniquebowtique."




Today we are giving away this Vintage Baby Girl Headband to one happy follower:




To enter, just follow my blog on the right sidebar and let me know via the buttons on the rafflecopter box. All of the other options are for extra entries. A winner will be chosen on  September 6!

As an extra bonus, Bethany is offering a 20% discount for her shop with the code BEEYOU20 . 
Happy Shopping!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. I love her hair clips! Emma has 3 of them, and they're all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how cute and little these headbands are...no overwhelming a small baby's head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hard to pick a favorite, they are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shabby chic newborn headband is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'd love to be able to give it to my baby niece who is now 2 days overdue... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Maybe she could make one my size ;)

    ReplyDelete