I've seen this recipe to make "The best chocolate mousse" all over the place, so I finally decided to make it. I didn't have a whole bag of chocolate chips however, so I sort of halved the recipe but ended up putting in too much water. When I tried to whip it up, it just wouldn't thicken so I stuck it in the freezer and the rest is history. It turned into this incredible Chocolate Gelato-like dessert that is just perfect for a summertime treat.
Chocolate Mousse Gelato-ish Dessert
Melt some really good chocolate chips (about a cup) in a pan with about a cup of water.
Fill a bowl with water and ice cubes and then place a bigger bowl on top.
Pour the melted chocolate into the top bowl and use a whisk or electric mixer to stir it up.
Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes and then dig in.
Now, off to my Mom's for breakfast (I love not working:) and then some swimming.
Have a great weekend!

-2.jpg)
YUMMY!! What a lovely recipe.. LOVE this.. Stopping in via Thee Networking Blog Hop! Officially a happy follower here with smiles.. Excited to indulge more and look around a bit. Hope you will stop in and visit my blog as well ~ Very lovely and inspiring space here.. Wishing you a beautiful start to your week.. xo ~ Marilyn( hop co-host) via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com ..
ReplyDeleteThanks Marilyn! Stopping by your site right now:)
Delete~Jennifer
This looks good!
ReplyDeleteIt is SOOO good. Gotta try it:)
Delete~Jennifer