About | Featured | Website

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sea Glass

[Edit- come to find out, my husband actually set up this picture so all credit goes to him:) The joys of sharing film]

Sea glass hunting with the hubby makes me long for summer. We'll just have a little extra one in tow to help us find the blues and reds:)

"Don't you know what that is? It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want -- oh, you don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
~Mark Twain Tom Sawyer Detective








8 comments:

  1. I like the composition and point of view for this photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty photo. I would love sea glass hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You should so go sea glass hunting. Its quite addicting:)
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lovely day to seek and find beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to go with you guys this summer. I think Em would enjoy the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time- love the perspective on the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photo. I'm in love with your header photo as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Danie:)We actually have that one on sale in our shop: HoraceandMae

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete