About | Featured | Website

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Evenings

A few pictures for this evening:




Our delightful Valentine's Day Feast prepared by my husband


 Here is the recipe for the delicious Mushroom on French Bread appetizer: Sauteed Mushroom and Garlic Aioli.


Spring is coming! My herbs are on their way/



Me at 24 weeks! Also, I'm not actually cross-eyed:)


Getting more and more excited to meet our baby boy. Just started registering for some things and it can be a bit intimidating, but it is so great getting to pick out all the things that will be just for him. Cannot wait!


6 comments:

  1. you are adorable! I laughed until tears started coming over the cross-eyed thing. I am SO glad God decided to make us sisters. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah so glad it made you laugh. I'll definitely need to get the hubby to take a better picture in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. put up the registry link!

    also, you are my model. you can't not be cross-eyed or mouth wide open in front of a camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no babe. i'm completely aware of my modeling capabilities:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to start my springtime garden. Getting to be that time of year, finally. You look super cute pregnant btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You soooo cute prego!!!

    ReplyDelete