My appetite has been quite insatiable lately, but I've found a couple of little snacks that make me feel so much better, and that I know are yummy for my little baby.
Pop a bag of grapes in the freezer for an hour or two and you have a delicious little icy snack.
 |
| Pretzel Crisps! |
Got some of these from Trader Joes and just can't stop. So great for beating that morning sickness.
 |
| Saltines and Nutella! |
While Nutella is really high in sugar and fat, a little bit can go a long way to spruce up the boring but necessary saltine crackers. It's a nice little energy booster.
P.S. My husband has just started developing his own film and its turning out so cool! Love this picture especially.
Ok so this post freaked me out a bit. I bought pretzel crisps AND nutella for the first time ever last week. Does this mean I'm pregnant? Because last time I checked I'm not. lol.
ReplyDeleteFrozen grapes are the best! I know you can't drink while you're pregnant, but they are great in the summer for keeping white wine cool without watering it down!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's funny Ash. They're not cravings, just yummy
ReplyDeleteRebecca that is the best idea! Definitely doing that for my post-baby celebration:)
nice, I like that idea Rebecca.
ReplyDeleteDo we have any nutella left?
During the spring and summer I eat frozen grapes all. the. time. Especially if I'm pregnant. And if I lived anywhere near a Trader Joe's, man-oh-man I would fulfill 90% more pregnancy cravings!
ReplyDelete