About | Featured | Website

Monday, January 23, 2012

and twenty-five

This past week has been quite exciting for our baby:

  1. We found out we're having a boy! I can't stop thinking about how sweet it is going to be to begin our family with a little mister to pave the way. My pinterest is going to be overflowing with baby boys now, by the way:)
  2. I felt him kick! It seems like he can't sit still. Even for such a tiny baby, its incredible how much I can feel already. No pain at all, but just little bumps every now and again. It kind of feels like a muscle spasm to me.
  3. We had a couple of sonograms so we got to see our baby boy a bunch! My mom works for a pregnancy clinic and they needed to practice their sonogram skills so of course I jumped on that opportunity. He was moving all over the place, but we could see him so well. A 4-D sonogram is incredible. Its amazing that this little baby looks like what we see right in front of us. No fuzzy profiles to mess with. My mom says that she's seen that the image on the 4-D is often what the baby ends up looking like when they are born. Same little button nose or pouchy lips.
Bebe Trovato

Excited

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Glad to hear you're enjoying your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big congrats on having a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is so exciting! I don't know about you, but if I had a boy I'd be so excited for my husband to take him surfing!



    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this :) So excited for you guys and that little boy!

    ReplyDelete