About | Featured | Website

Monday, May 15, 2017

Olaf Designs Studios



Today's giveaway is with the wonderful Olaf Designs Studio, an Australian label focusing on Vegan, Sustainable and Ethical designs. Run by the lovely Christina, ODS has a full line of breezy styles in beautiful fabrics ranging from Linen to Cotton Twill. 
I fell in love with the Tamarind Tee in Flax. As frivolous as it feels to talk about clothing in this day and age, I love finding something that is effortless and beautiful. As a mom, it can be easy to feel like skipping your nicer clothes when you're spending the day at home with the kids. But there is beauty in the everyday and having clothes that make you feel uplifted is definitely not frivolous. I love that Linen is so wearable and washable (and actually gets better when you wash it!). 
So in light of all that, Christina has graciously offered a $200 Gift Card to Olaf Designs Studio to the winner of our giveaway today!

 To Enter:
1. Head to Instagram, Follow me (@jmtrovato) and Olaf Designs Studio (@olafdesignsstudio)
2. Comment on my Instagram Post letting us know which pieces from Olafdesigns.com you would pick if you win.
3. For an extra entry, tag anyone on Instagram you think would love Olaf Designs Studio (who wouldn't?!)
4. And for one more bonus, Leave a comment hear telling me a favorite piece of clothing you have that makes you feel uplifted:)


If I were to win, I'd be picking the Turmeric Tee and Oleander Trousers for a full outfit.
Go get em!

Update: The winner is... @moody._.charlie on instagram! Thank you all for entering!





14 comments:

  1. Love their clothes!! Definitely love the chicory dress and Iris top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Pyne and Smith dresses, but my favorite dress is one I made recently. It's a sleeveless black linen blend dress, and I couldn't feel more lovely and accomplished in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm saving up for a Pyne and Smith! That is so amazing that you can make your own clothes and how special that you can do it so well that they become your favorites:) So cool!

      Delete
  3. Love that Tumeric tee as well! The pencil skirt was looking lovely for the summer also! 😉👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes. I know i feel like i'd wear that skirt allllll summer!

      Delete
  4. I've got a sky blue, organic cotton dress that hits mid-thigh with lovely wide straps and red, felt flowers sewn rising up from the bottom hem that my husband once bought me. It always fits beautifully and the colors make me happy every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds heavenly! What a sweet gift from your husband:)
      Jen

      Delete
  5. Oh man I am totally feeling you when you say effortless and beautiful! I've got a linen dress from Pyne and Smith that is just the ticket every time...and made in the USA for extra-good feels!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aghhhh Pyne and Smith looks like the best! I told someone else here, I'm saving up big time to get one:)
      Jen

      Delete
  6. I'm in need of some more uplifting clothing hah! Though currently a simple white v neck tee and some black skinnys makes me feel great!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah don't knock a good pair of jeans! They are literally my favorite type of clothing :P Have you tried Levis Wedgies yet?!?!?! The black ones are insane. I need to find some.
      Jen

      Delete
  7. Kel really likes that Tamarind black dress. fingers crossssssed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen. I think I remain your biggest fan. My new personal favorite and an article of clothing that I never thought I would delight in at my age is my Kortnijean bathing suit. My Becca introduced me to this line. So fun and comfortable and flattering.

    ReplyDelete