I'm back after a long hiatus here. I'm not much of a writer, but I love sharing my photos and little updates and fun finds and whatnot, so I'm going to keep doing that. I often have little things I'll come across that stay floating around in my mind until someone says something that reminds me of it and I burst with excitement over finally figuring out how to clean my wood floors, or that weird thing I found on Craigslist or the amazing deal I got on some instagram shop. So I'm going to share those things here along with occasional photo posts about stuff I like and people that mean something to me. Follow along if anything above sounds fun to you!
Something I'll keep sharing forever is my friend Kristina's label Fischer Clothing (I'm wearing one of her jumpsuits above). Her clothes are made here in the USA and are made with the most beautiful fabrics and flattering designs. I have a few of her pieces and they mean so much to me. I love having clothing that is thoughtful and unique and I know will be staples in my closet for years to come. Get in one some of her stuff over at www.fischerclothing.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment