About | Featured | Website

Friday, March 27, 2015

Oma & Jo : Instagram Giveaway!


My sweet children were blessed with my husbands Italian appetite and my Irish complexion, so needless to say, we wear hats in this family. I came across the adorable shop Oma & Jo on Instagram and love their sweet handmade bonnets, caps and clothing for little kids and I'm so glad to see their new shopfront open as of yesterday! They graciously sent us a cap for O (he has been wearing it pretty much non-stop) and a precious bonnet and romper for L. I literally gasped when I saw this beautiful bonnet and I know L will be sporting it all the time. The romper is so great too because it is reversible! I find that my kids need some grace when it comes to clothing, so being able to quickly turn around an outfit on the go seems like the best idea :)  

Oma & Jo are a mother-daughter operation based out of Alaska. They just opened up their first website this week and their offerings are so sweet and whimsical (check out that woodland treasures romper!). O and L are wearing the Earthy Linen 5-Panel Cap , Gypsophila Pompom Bonnet and the Rosy Posy Girls Romper

We are doing an Instagram giveaway this week where you can win your choice of a Cap or Bonnet! Head over to my Instagram to see how to enter.

Thanks again to Oma & Jo for sharing their beautiful work with us!

Oma & Jo
website | instagram







2 comments:

  1. Jen those are just the sweetest! Lenora is such a doll and Owen looks like he was being himself for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog post, i'll definitely keep my out for any new ones.
    Very informative!

    Look at my weblog: Titan Bet Promo codes

    ReplyDelete