As I get ready to have a new little girl join our family, one of my common thoughts has been about how different the dynamic will be between the family we've known for the past two and a half years. Owen gets all the attention and there is just something about having a little boy that has totally stolen my heart. I really wanted to get some photos of just the three of us to have as a reminder of this sweet time we got to share together. My amazing sister came over a few weekends ago and spent the afternoon with us snapping photos and somehow managing to have Owen enjoy himself. I'm so grateful that we made it happen and am so happy with the sweetness of these photos. They mean so much to me already! We couldn't be more excited to add another little one to our family and I can't wait to see what our next set of family photos will look like.
Thanks so much to Ashley for the photos!!
Thanks so much to Ashley for the photos!!






























I think I should be thanking YOU for letting me be a part of this! I love looking at these and remembering how much fun it was to have you guys all to myself (with my little Ella sidekick, of course!). Such a great day. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE. :)
ReplyDelete