About | Featured | Website

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Our Different Sameness : June


Chaos. Also know as life. It always suprises when I realize that my perfectly easy breezy summer all of a sudden gets clogged up with a billion different to-dos and happenings and festivities. Every Summer. This only reminds me that when it looks like life is about to slow down, it doesn't, and I don't say that in a bad way. Life is meant to be fast and unplanned and chaotic. I remember back to before I had Owen and it was so boring compared to where we are now. I have so much more to do and somehow we manage even with our terrible lack of forethought about most events. Chaos is honestly where we shine. I say we embrace it, laugh in it and enjoy it for all its worth.
This post is part of a group blog : Our Different Sameness
Make sure to check out the other additions to this months prompt all about Chaos.  

1 comment: