About | Featured | Website

Monday, June 23, 2014

Giveaway : MiskWill Jewelry

There is no question about where I get my favorite jewelry. MiskWill Jewelry is an amazing etsy shop that has always satisfied my desire for simple, clean and unique pieces. (What truly hooked me was the amazing price for such awesome jewelry, seriously, go get something for yourself:). Sheryl is a great artist and I so appreciate her doing a little giveaway for JT and the Sea readers. Today you can win a custom Copper Armlet from MiskWill jewelry. Just use the raffle below the photos to enter!  That's it. Nice and simple. A winner will be picked next Monday, so hurry up and get looking.

Thanks to my wonderful Horace for the sweet pictures:)

Scroll down to enter the drawing!







Good Luck!

Horace & Mae Photography
Website | Facebook 











10 comments:

  1. the chain rings are very cool but I also like the simple pointed midi rings as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful and I love your little baby bump:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful armlet! And you make a cute mama-lady.

    I think the bar/minimal necklace is my favorite from the shop!

    ReplyDelete