![]() |
This months prompt was intensity. When I think of intensity, it often brings to mind stress or bad attitudes or hard situations. But as I was watching little Kaylee today sing her favorite songs from "Frozen" :) I was reminded that intensity is not always a sign of something that's going wrong. She was singing her best for us and so loved performing as much as she knew. I remember performing in school plays and the intensity that goes along with the rush of nerves and having to remember lines and trying to sing loud enough for the people in the back of the room. You're so focused on having everything come together at the right time and all of you is trying your hardest. I love that Kaylee was feeling the songs with everything she had and that she was so focused on singing, even in the midst of 7 other kids rambling around her. Thanks for sharing your sweet heart with us Kaylee! This post is part of a group blog : Our Different Sameness Make sure to check out the other additions to this months prompt all about Intensity. |
Friday, May 30, 2014
Our Different Sameness : May
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is adorable! I love the positive interpretation of intensity you captured here Jennifer. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous capture Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteThis shot is perfect! Your description of intensity paired with this image totally brought me into that place of intensity that comes with excitement! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWell put, Jennifer. How adorable!
ReplyDelete