Did you write that? It is so beautiful!
It's a Billy Collins poem, but yes I did write it:)Thanks!J
Oooh my gosh, this is so beautiful! Perfectly simple and elegant all at once. My dad has spectacular handwriting (especially cursive), and I would love to take a calligraphy class with him sometime. You're talented, miss!
Thanks so much! Oh man, I'd love to take a class too.~Jennifer
Love it! It is reminiscent of Tolkein's handwriting which makes it even more impressive!
Thanks Steph:)~Jennifer
Did you write that? It is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's a Billy Collins poem, but yes I did write it:)
DeleteThanks!
J
Oooh my gosh, this is so beautiful! Perfectly simple and elegant all at once. My dad has spectacular handwriting (especially cursive), and I would love to take a calligraphy class with him sometime. You're talented, miss!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Oh man, I'd love to take a class too.
Delete~Jennifer
Love it! It is reminiscent of Tolkein's handwriting which makes it even more impressive!
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph:)
Delete~Jennifer