When it comes to jewelry, I tend to like simple, understated pieces that have a clean look to them. I've always liked the look of thin rings and as of late, I've been crazy for the knuckle ring trend. I came across Miskwill in my search for some pretty rings and I couldn't get over the awesome chevron style ring and the fabulous price.
After talking with Sheryl, she sent me some rings to try and I have been wearing them every day since. I love that the rings are so delicate and feminine but have a bit of spunk with the knuckle fit and at this price, you can have a couple of styles to play around with.
These are some great rings to add to your jewelry box and I recommend checking out some of Miskwill's other jewelry to go along with you collection (these earrings are to die for!).
![]() |
| I am usually not a big fan of gold jewelry for myself, but after trying out this thin gold ring, I'm reconsidering! The rings are great to layer together too. |
So, for Christmas Giveaway #4, you can win a set of rings from Miskwill - one chain ring and two chevron rings - in your choice of sterling silver or gold fill.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling me your favorite Christmas tradition (include your e-mail in your comment!).
Additional Entries:
Like Miskwill on Facebook.
Favorite Miskwill on Etsy.
Follow JT and the Sea on GFC.
Follow JT and the Sea on Twitter.
Share this giveaway on Facebook (leave the url of you post in your comment).
* Leave a separate comment for each additional entry!*
The Giveaway will be open until December 9 at midnight.
Good Luck!
UPDATE: Congrats to Rachel Irish on winning Christmas Giveaway #4 with Miskwill Jewelry!
P.S. Congrats to Stephy O'day on winning Christmas Giveaway #3 with Meyer Textile Co. ! By the way, their shop is restocked and ready to get your apron in your hands before Christmas:)
.jpg)



Christmas caroling!
ReplyDeleteI liked Miskwill on facebook.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like Christmas trees all aglow!
I also favorited on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I've loves seeing you wear yours (she's not kidding - she wears them all the time!). My favorite tradition is giving everyone in the family new pjs to wear on Christmas eve and then while opening gifts on Christa morning! I still need to pick mine out for this year!
ReplyDeleteDriving around in jammies looking at all the Christmas lights.
ReplyDeleteI liked, followed, and shared on Facebook. I am REALLY hoping I win this one! I love those rings.
xo Kelsey
http://kelseydesign.com/
Setting up the decorations on Advent Sunday! Though now that we have a little family,I'm looking forward to coming up with some new traditions.
ReplyDeleteLiked Miskwill on facebook.
ReplyDeleteChristmas music 24/7. Oh yeah. (P.S. Your mister totally got us hooked on the "She and Him" Holiday station!)
ReplyDeleteLike MiskWill on fb: *CHECK!*
ReplyDeleteFav MiskWell on etsy: *CHECK!*
ReplyDeleteFollow on GFC: *CHECK!*
ReplyDeleteFollow on Twitter: *CHECK!*
ReplyDeleteShared on fb (http://www.facebook.com/rachel.b.irish): *CHECK!*
ReplyDeletePutting up the Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving: reveling in all the beautiful decorations we haven't seen in a year, and finally listening to Christmas music.
ReplyDeleteFollowed on Twitter! (entry #2)
ReplyDeleteFavorite Miskwill on Etsy! (entry #3)
ReplyDeleteMy God, favourite Christmas tradition... there's too many of them, but I think I like the most just sitting together after Christmas supper and unpacking the presents (I live in Poland, so we have kinda different traditions than in UK, US or Canada, to make it clear), joking, laughing, talking, singing carols, just being together, feeling like true family, when at this moment nothing else matters, any problems
ReplyDelete18thmuffinskiller@gmail.com
Like Miskwill on Facebook: done!
ReplyDeleteFollow JT and the Sea on Twitter: done!
ReplyDeleteLiked on Facebook! (Entry #4)
ReplyDeleteselecting and trimming the tree togethr debbie jackson
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
gfc follow as debijackson
ReplyDeletedebbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
I love decorating together with my Mom, Grandma and Sisters :) we always want a symmetrically decorated tree but we see it differently so it's the most asymmetrical in the world !:) also love to light candles at Advent sundays as waiting for Christmas Eve!
ReplyDeleteSzabina Luzics
porcukorborso at gmail dot com
Favorited Miskwill on Etsy as Szabina L
ReplyDeleteporcukorborso at gmail dot com
pretty, pretty.
ReplyDeleteSince, we are just getting started, I don't have any true favorite traditions yet, but so far, I loved putting my advent wreath together and putting greenery all over our house.
beccamhurt@gmail.com
Also, I liked Miskwill on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI liked Miskwill on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI favorited Miskwill on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI now follow you on Twitter!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Christmas tradition is lighting advent candles!
ReplyDeleteFamily dinner on Christmas day! Good food, good times!
ReplyDeleteI like Miskwill on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteHelping my parents decorate the christmas tree :)
ReplyDeleteI won't be home for christmas to help this year though!
hollywoodgal248@gmail.com
Baking Mac and cheese from scratch and having a secret santa! Email: Tigresstibi@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI liked you on facebook:)
ReplyDeleteI followed on twitter:)
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC:)
ReplyDeleteI favorited on Etsy:)
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I just saw that you are a new follower, and I thought I'd pop over! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Anne!
Delete~Jennifer
oh, and for my additional entries! follow misk will on facebook
ReplyDeleteand etsy
ReplyDeleteof course I follow your twitter
ReplyDeleteand on GFC! :) love you
ReplyDeleteI liked them on Facebook. I love those rings!
ReplyDeleteOkay so I liked them on Etsy too! Also my favourite Christmas tradition is decorating Christmas trees. How beautiful to bring a tree into your house!
ReplyDeleteEvery Christmas before we decorate our tree my mom gives each of us kids a new ornament.
ReplyDeleteI liked miskwill on facebook because these rings are so elegant. I love them.
ReplyDeleteI favourited miskwill on etsy because I'm pretty sure that I will be buying some of their stuff regardless of whether I win the drawing or not.
ReplyDeletejt and the sea has a twitter? sweet. #follow
ReplyDeleteshared giveaway on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/aghurt
ReplyDeleteMy favorite tradition is trying to find my gifts. lol.
ReplyDeleteI liked Miskwill on FB.
ReplyDeletetranae@becomingfab.com
I'm a GFC follower tranae@becomingfab.com
ReplyDeletefollowing on twitter Tranae@becomingfab.com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite tradition is baking and decorating for the holidays and cross country skiing around Christmas when there's snow!
ReplyDeleteLiked on FB
ReplyDeleteFavorited shop on ETSY
ReplyDeletehappycatsitting@gmail.com
following on twitter..thank you!
ReplyDelete@celticirishh
happycatsitting@gmail.com
cookie baking with my family + late-night drives to look at Christmas lights!
ReplyDeleteemail:
celeste@mail4me.com
following your blog via GFC!
ReplyDeleteemail:
celeste@mail4me.com
favorited/hearted the shop on etsy!
ReplyDeleteemail:
celeste@mail4me.com
Liked on facebook - username is Stephy O'Day
ReplyDeleteFavorited on Etsy--username is Stephy O'Day
ReplyDeleteFollowed on GFC--username is Stephanie O'Day
ReplyDeleteFollowed on Twitter! My twitter handle is @itslikethatyo
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.oday.18/posts/446875472040204
ReplyDeleteThese are so lovely, Jennifer! Thanks for hosting these giveaways :)
ReplyDeleteOn Christmas Eve my mom takes the baby Jesus from our nativity scene and hides him somewhere in the house. Then on Christmas morning, the kid that finds baby Jesus gets to decide in what order we open presents (youngest to oldest, one present at a time/all at once, etc.). Before we open gifts, though, we put him back in the nativity and sing "Happy Birthday." :)
sierrabritton AT yahoo DOT com
And I follow you on GFC :)
ReplyDeleteI also liked Miskwill on FB
ReplyDeleteAnd added Miskwill to my favorites on Etsy.
ReplyDelete