About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summertime Sail


One of my favorite summer adventures is sailing. Kenny and I love getting out on the water and learning what we can from his dad about the boat. This is one adventure I cannot wait to bring my son along on! In order to get me that much more excited for this summer and sailing, here are some of my favorite photos from the water:













I can't wait to get back out there!

Do you have a favorite summertime adventure?

7 comments:

  1. This makes me crave summer in the MD so much. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! makes me even MORE antsy for summer vacation :) thanks for sharing! found you via the this little momma link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful. I love so many things about summertime...the beach, BBQs, road trips and the smell of fresh cut grass and suntan lotion. So ready for summer to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man there is just so much goodness in the summertime:)

      Delete