About | Featured | Website

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cutting Boards

It was that kind of a night. Frites, frittatas, fruit and...cheese. Scrumptious.



Delicious! Recipe here.


Cleaning up tends to look like this


Great Chocolate bar. We cannot get enough of nibs! And sea salt is just the perfect flavor. 


What a gorgeous day today! The windows are open, candles are burning and the wind is blowing. 
Also, check out Horace's awesome new poster print! I think it looks so great above our table and adds just the touch our kitchen needed. Hoping to add a few to our Etsy shop once we test them out a bit more.


3 comments:

  1. Dinners have been so nice lately.
    I loved your idea of eating everything on the cutting boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun black and white images. I agree the print looks fabulous over your table. All around adorable

    ReplyDelete