About | Featured | Website

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

and ten

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.

  • Horace will be a college graduate in two days.
  • He and I will be a husband and wife in thirty-two days.
  • Moving back to MD in eight days.
  • Having Mom check out a place for us to live in three days.
  • Ashley and Brandon will be homeowners in twenty days, with a new baby boy due in about sixty days.
  • Cousin Alex will be an Indonesian teacher in forty days.
"Incredible things are happening in the world."


Lately, I've been interested in how to outfit a teeny apartment:

Apartment Therapy



Freshome
Tom Delevan

8 comments:

  1. craziness! Love your inspiration photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure Alex will not be indonesian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is good. Lots of change ahead for you. Tyler: Have you been around Alex lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I considered that Tyler, but then I like the image of Alex as an Indonesian...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't ever remember who sings that song
    love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Love you Jenny. God has certainly been good to us all, and his blessings are new every morning!

    P.S. I now own a navy blue sports jacket and a a blur shirt. Now I just need the pants...

    ReplyDelete